Knightdale Station Park has become the “center of town,” hosting countless annual events, however, none are more anticipated than the Knightdale July 4th Celebration. This is the sixth consecutive year that residents have filled the park to celebrate Independence Day.
Knightdale July 4th Celebration at the station Turns 6!!!
The 6th Annual Independence Day event at Knightdale Station Park will take place this year on Thursday, July 4. It begins at 5:00 pm on the Soccer Fields at Knightdale Station. The “main event” of the Knightdale July 4th Celebration, the spectacular fireworks, will commence at approximately 9:15 p.m.
Known over the years as “4th on 1st” due to the parks 1st Avenue location, the official Town of Knightdale website has posted a list of “Do’s and Don’t’s” for attendees.
“Fourth on First”- “Do’s”
- Have Fun
- Bring Picnic Blankets and Chairs
- Pop-Up Tents are also encouraged and ok to bring
- Bring Water and Liquids to Stay Hydrated
- Pay Attention to knightdalenc.gov in Case of Venue Changes
“Fourth of First “- “Don’t’s”
- Bring any Fireworks or Sparklers of Your Own
- Bring and Alcoholic Beverages or Glass Containers
- While Pets are Allowed, It is Discouraged to Bring Them
- Go into any Construction Areas Near the Event
- Enter any Marked Off Areas
- Park in Nearby Yards
- Bring a Drone
Food Trucks, Vendors, Music, and More
As always, there will be local vendors, food trucks, and children’s activities at this event. Popular local act, the Embers will also return for their fun-filled brand of music. Of note, it is expected that the attendance will reach a record high this year, so please plan accordingly
There are shuttles running to and from Knightdale Station Park from various spots in town beginning at 4:00 p.m. on July 4. For more information on the shuttle pickups, a festival map, and all details on this event visit knightdalenc.gov.