First introduced in the Spring of 2016, just a short walk from your new dream home at Knightdale Station, one of the sure signs of the changing of seasons and a precursor to warmer summer weather start up for a fourth year with the return of Food Truck Thursdays at Knightdale Station Park on April 18.
Continuing to ride the wave of popularity garnered through the wide array of tastes available, Food Truck Thursdays will be a monthly happening, with different trucks on site from 11:30 am- 1:30 pm for lunch and again for dinner hours from 6:00-8:00 pm. There will be multiple trucks on hand each month for the dinner hours at Food Truck Thursdays. This year there will also be live music each Thursday at Knightdale Station Park Amphitheater during the 6-8 pm dinner time period.
The initial Food Truck Thursdays event…at the Station this season will kick off with Mel’s Many Minis during lunch and then Baozi, Spanglish, and JAM Ice Cream on hand for the dinner hours. Food Truck Thursdays will take place on the third Thursday of each month starting in April and running through October, with the season’s final event on October 17.
The scheduled food trucks on the 2019 Food Truck Thursdays lunch schedule (11:30 am- 1:30 pm) are:
- April 18- Mel’s Many Minis
- May 16- Las Gringas
- June 20- Chick N Que
- July 18- Virgil’s Jamaica
- Aug. 15- Baton Rouge Cuisine
- Sept.19- Sarges Chef
- Oct. 17- Bam Pow Chow
The scheduled food trucks on the 2019 Food Truck Thursdays dinner schedule (6:00 pm- 8:00 pm) are:
- April 18- Baozi, Spanglish, JAM Ice Cream
- May 16- Baguettaboutit, Bamboo Cookhouse, Little Lanea’s Mini Donuts
- June 20- Lillie Mae’s Kitchen, Cock a Doodle Moo, Aprea Culture, Frostbites
- July 18- Morfa Empanadas, Fully Loaded Fritters, Kona Ice
- Aug. 15- Poblanos Tacos and More, Humble Pig, Sweet Escape
- Sept. 19- Moonrunners, Redneck BBQ Lab, Frostbites
- Oct. 17- Havana Daves, Woodpile BBQ, Bourbon Street Beignets
With almost 30 vendors already slated to offer up the most variety we have ever had in a season of Food Truck Thursdays, this Spring and Summertime tradition at Knightdale Station Park figures to once again be a tasty and delicious hit all season long. For more information on Food Truck Thursdays and all the great upcoming Town of Knightdale events, visit knightdalenc.gov